Avo Automation is committed to protecting and respecting user privacy
Avo’s policies, systems and programs on data privacy and protection are constructed to be in compliance with all the required data privacy and protection laws including but not limited to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
Who is Avo Automation and where are we operating from?
Avo Automation offers software automation solutions pertaining to process discovery, and test automation. Avo Automation’s strategic tenet is to liberate human potential by enabling them with smart digital assistants. For further information, refer to www.avoautomation.ai. We operate primarily from SLK Green Park, 6th Floor Tower-A, Amin Properties LLP SEZ, Sy No.19, 20,20/1, Pujanahalli Village, Devanahalli Taluk, Bangalore Rural 562 110.
What information we may collect from you?
We have various categories of information collected through different sources. Broadly they are of two types:
- Collected through the web site when the Users fill in the forms
- Received from partners for business purposes
The fill in forms typically collect only business-related information and collected to provide with specific information on the services our users/customers are interested in. There is no PI involved here. The purpose of providing with such data is driven through contracts and Avo Automation maintains highest level of standards to maintain the privacy of information. Avo Automation is committed to process the data only in a lawful manner. Avo Automation will process the data only for the stated (and conveyed to the user) purpose. Avo Automation will collect only a minimum amount of data required for the business purpose. Avo Automation puts in all efforts to ensure that the data it holds is accurate. Avo Automation has no reason to store user data for more period than it is required for the stated purpose.
How your data is protected?
Avo Automation is ISO27001:2013 certified and subject to multiple internal and external audits on the information security management systems. The standards, controls and operating procedures followed by Avo Automation are benchmarked and enables Avo Automation to protect (privacy) information; also, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Avo Automation may not be subject to Data subject rights under the EU GDPR. However, if Avo Automation is required to comply with such data subject rights, Avo process is as follows:
- We provide you with accurate information on what information we gather from you, what processing we perform on the data collected, how the data is protected etc. while collecting them.
- If relevant to provide access to data, we will provide access to the data collected and processed to the users.
- If any incorrect data is in our possession that may lead to any incorrect conclusion about users, the users can easily contact us via a common email id (given below) and get it corrected.
- At any point in time, a user can request us to remove their data from our custody.
- The user can ask us to restrict the processing of their data at any point in time indicating which processing activity they do not want to perform.
- At relevant occasions, Avo Automation will provide the user data in reusable format to the users upon request.
- The users can ask us to stop processing of their data any time.
- We will not use the user data for profiling activities without an explicit consent from the user or without a legal agreement with a controller. The purpose and other details of such processing will be explicitly conveyed to them.
Email id: email@example.com